What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How Many Apple Products Do You Own?

How many Apple products do you own or use?

• Just the iPad, no others

Votes: 137 12.7%
  • iPad +1 other

Votes: 191 17.7%
  • iPad +2 others

Votes: 221 20.5%
  • iPad +3 or more other Apple products

Votes: 530 49.1%

• Total voters

fastonnet

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Apple products I own

Hi, I have two iPhones :), 1 ipad2. My wife has iPhone. My brother has 1 ipad and 1 iphone. My brother has two children age between 5-7 which they all have their own ipads. We are a family ipad owners :)

thetinman101

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Way too many...lol

:)I have an iPad (1st gen)
3 iphone 3Gs (that is mine, the GFs and a spare)
iTouch
Shuffle
and a MacBook
However, I am still a strong PC user/supporter as well with just as many silly numbers there as well.:)

richsadams

iPF Noob
Reaction score
iTouch
Shuffle
and a MacBook
However, I am still a strong PC user/supporter as well with just as many silly numbers there as well.:)
Welcome to the forum! There are a lot of great people here willing to lend a hand anytime. Often using the search feature (in the toolbar at the top of every page) will lead you to the answers you're looking for. If not, feel free to post a question in the appropriate area.

Please take a moment to view the information linked below my signature to get the most out of your iPad as well as our forum.

Welcome again and enjoy!

Rever3nce

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Ipad 2, MBP 2010, Iphone4, Iphone 3gs, Apple wireless keyboard, Apple wireless trackpad, Apple magic mouse :D my next apple purchase will be Apple TV and Iphone 5

carmi

iPF Noob
Reaction score
1. powerPC 7500
2. apple vision 17"
3. imac bondi blue
4. powerbook G4 17"
5. ipod40gb 2nd generation
6. powermac G5 dualcore desktop
7. cinema display 20" widescreen
8. ipod nano 2nd generation
9. ipod shuffle
10. iphone 3G
11. iphone 4
12. macbook pro 15" core i7
13. ipad 2 64gb

richsadams

iPF Noob
Reaction score
1. powerPC 7500
2. apple vision 17"
3. imac bondi blue
4. powerbook G4 17"
5. ipod40gb 2nd generation
6. powermac G5 dualcore desktop
7. cinema display 20" widescreen
8. ipod nano 2nd generation
9. ipod shuffle
10. iphone 3G
11. iphone 4
12. macbook pro 15" core i7
13. ipad 2 64gb
Welcome to the forum! There are a lot of great people here willing to lend a hand anytime. Often using the search feature (in the toolbar at the top of every page) will lead you to the answers you're looking for. If not, feel free to post a question in the appropriate area.

Please take a moment to view the information linked below my signature to get the most out of your iPad as well as our forum.

Welcome again and enjoy!

tlbaker

iPF Novice
Reaction score
iPad, iPhone, iPod Classic!!

Sent from my Verizon 64GB Black iPad using iPF

tlbaker

iPF Novice
Reaction score
thetinman101 said:
iTouch
Shuffle
and a MacBook

Question for you??? Does the iMac, MacBook, etc. Have as many moving parts, drivers and such as the PC??? I want my next computer to be a MAC as I am having such a hard time trying to download ethernet drivers for my Dell 8400 PC. Thank goodness for my iPad and iPhone or I would have nothing to use. But I need my PC to upload docs and such on the Internet. UGGHHH

richsadams

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Question for you??? Does the iMac, MacBook, etc. Have as many moving parts, drivers and such as the PC??? I want my next computer to be a MAC as I am having such a hard time trying to download ethernet drivers for my Dell 8400 PC. Thank goodness for my iPad and iPhone or I would have nothing to use. But I need my PC to upload docs and such on the Internet. UGGHHH

This is a subject probably better covered on the Apple Mac Forum, but in short there are far less "issues" with a Mac by any measurement. There's almost zero need to worry about drivers or anything of that nature. Moving parts? Depending on the device there's a cooling fan and a hard drive (although with SSD that's no longer a moving part). My Macbook Air has one moving part, a cooling fan (which is almost dead silent so you'd never know it had one).

FWIW I started "computing" back in the Commodore 64 days, moved through DOS and began custom building my own PC's. I "discovered" Macs about five years ago and now you couldn't give me a PC for free. I use several Apple products everyday, throughout the day. The phrase "it just works" isn't just a phrase, it's the truth in my experience. Apple products are not perfect by any means, they have their quirks once in a long while, but they are as close to it as anything I've ever used. As with anything, there is a short learning curve but since everything is so intuitive anyone can be up and running in a couple of hours. Kiss driver issues, registry edits, incompatibility, viruses, malware and crashes goodbye!

Even if you still have the desire to run Windows (or Linux, etc.) for some reason you can easily do that on a Mac as well. As a developer I still use PC's and employ Windows, Linux and Android programs and devices for testing purposes but nothing is easier to work with than Apple.

I guess one of the telling tales is that in all of my years associated with the I.T./computer world I've not once run into someone that switched to a Mac and went back to using a PC. I'm not saying that those folks don't exist, but... ;)

More here about making the switch:

Apple - Why You

Apple also makes it tremendously easy to switch. If you have an Apple store nearby they will migrate everything from your old PC for you for free or it's easy to do yourself. More here:

Apple - Support - Switch 101

There are heaps of other resources as well...just Google "Switching to a Mac".

Bottom line I just wish I had made the switch sooner!

Again, don't hesitate to hop on over to our sister forums and posts some questions...there are areas for Macs, MacBooks, iPhones, software/apps and much more:

Apple Mac Forum

Last edited:

tlbaker

iPF Novice
Reaction score
richsadams said:
This is a subject probably better covered on the Apple Mac Forum, but in short there are far less "issues" with a Mac by any measurement. There's almost zero need to worry about drivers or anything of that nature. Moving parts? Depending on the device there's a cooling fan and a hard drive (although with SSD that's no longer a moving part). My Macbook Air has one moving part, a cooling fan (which is almost dead silent so you'd never know it had one).

FWIW I started "computing" back in the Commodore 64 days, moved through DOS and began custom building my own PC's. I "discovered" Macs about five years ago and now you couldn't give me a PC for free. I use several Apple products everyday, throughout the day. The phrase "it just works" isn't just a phrase, it's a fact. Apple products are not perfect by any means, they have their quirks once in a long while, but they are as close to it as anything I've ever used. As with anything, there is a short learning curve but since everything is so intuitive anyone can be up and running in a couple of hours. Kiss driver issues, registry edits, incompatibility, viruses, malware and crashes goodbye!

Even if you still have the desire to run Windows (or Linux, etc.) for some reason you can easily do that on a Mac as well. As a developer I still use PC's and employ Windows, Linux and Android programs and devices for testing purposes but nothing is easier to work with than Apple.

More here about making the switch:

Apple - Why You

Apple also makes it tremendously easy to switch. If you have an Apple store nearby they will migrate everything from your old PC for you for free or it's easy to do yourself. More here:

Apple - Support - Switch 101

There are heaps of other resources as well...just Google "Switching to a Mac".

Bottom line I just wish I had made the switch sooner!

Again, don't hesitate to hop on over to our sister forums and posts some questions...there are areas for Macs, MacBooks, iPhones, software/apps and much more:

Apple Mac Forum

NICE!!!! Thanks for the info. I will check out these forums!!

wolfeslad

iPF Noob
Reaction score
1, this one but the mrs does want an iPhone of some sort. I'm just happy with my pad hehehe

Sent from my iPad 2 using iPF

andysmfc

iPF Noob
Reaction score
IPad 2 32GB wifi and 3G, iPhone 3GS 32GB, MacBook 13". 27" Apple LCD screen and the little Apple wireless keyboard :D. Love apple stuff

Most reactions

Latest posts