What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

how many 2 Ipad familys??

Tarheel44

iPF Noob
Reaction score
She didn't want it

Ordered one a week after I originally got one. it was to be a gift for my wife but she said no and would rather have a desktop with a large screen. So I'm still a one iPad family

iPadCharlie

iPF Noob
Reaction score
If my wife doesn't give me MY iPad back (you know, the one she bought ME for MY birthday!), we will become a 2 iPad family! I just gave her my 3rd gen iPod Touch but somehow, that isn't enough!

Women! Can't shoot' em, pass the Beer Nuts!

Jandy

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I took my wife to the Apple store on April 8th for her birthday to get an iPad and I liked it so much we both walked out with 64G WiFi iPads.

y2kgtp

iPF Noob
Reaction score
2 16gb wifi here....tether to droid when needed.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

spinfreak

iPF Noob
Reaction score
My bro is staying at my place while he's here on vacation for almost 2 months, and my ex/now-kinda-girlfriend-again is here everyday.....Between them both, they getter get their own soon before I go postal on them. Lol

MOOCH

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I received a 16GB WiFi iPad for fathers day, I made the mistake of showing my wife how it works and the games that can be played. That was the last time I saw it. So, I purchased a 16GB WiFi 3G for a gift to myself.

Squirrel71

iPF Noob
Reaction score
My sister needs a new computer but all she really uses it for is web surfing, games, media etc. So, for her birthday, my parents and I will chip in and get her an iPad.

328iGuy

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I picked up my 64GB last week and my wife loved it so much i wasn't getting to use it. So yesterday i happened to pop in to the Apple store and they had them in stock so i got her a special gift! ;)

T

TJK

Wife and I each have a 16gb WiFi as well as a 16gb iPhone 3GS.
I got the Sprint Overdrive for connecting on the road which is the same cost as two of the unlimited data plans but has the benefit of working with our laptops. I just could not go the Jailbreak / tether route as my company is an Apple developer and all of our iDevices are test platforms in some way or another.

CaptKirk

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I got the Sprint Overdrive for connecting on the road which is the same cost as two of the unlimited data plans but has the benefit of working with our laptops. I just could not go the Jailbreak / tether route as my company is an Apple developer and all of our iDevices are test platforms in some way or another.

My wife and I use the Sprint Overdrive for the same purpose. We just got back from an extended holiday with family at our beach cabin in Gold Beach, Or. We had two iPads and two laptops and the Sprint MiFi served our data needs very well. We were even downloading games and movies. It was awesome having our personal WiFi in the middle of nowhere

T

TJK

My wife and I use the Sprint Overdrive for the same purpose. We just got back from an extended holiday with family at our beach cabin in Gold Beach, Or. We had two iPads and two laptops and the Sprint MiFi served our data needs very well. We were even downloading games and movies. It was awesome having our personal WiFi in the middle of nowhere

It is awesome! My wife likes to surf while I drive on road trips. On a couple of recent trips we were in 4G areas so the Overdrive was really fast!

cherhall

iPF Noob
Reaction score
We have 3 3G ipads in the house. We live in a place without broadband, so no wi-fi for us, 3G was a must! All three are constantly in use if we're awake :)

gentlefury

iPF Noob
Reaction score
My sister needs a new computer but all she really uses it for is web surfing, games, media etc. So, for her birthday, my parents and I will chip in and get her an iPad.

My little brother is starting college this fall so I got him an iPad as a graduation gift. I think it will be a great school utility. Way more handy than a laptop.

OP
psmoore

psmoore

iPF Noob
Reaction score

For those of you with the Sprint Overdrive, I was wondering how it works. I just got off the phone with Sprint and the Tech Support (term used loosely) didn't understand it themselves. I have two Blackberry 8330's both of which are on the Everything Data Plan. Can I use this device? The lady at Sprint thought so, but wasn't sure if it would work with the Ipad or not. It's only like 49.00 right now after all the rebates and availability of an upgrade which I am on my third phone on the account!!

Are there any monthly fees for it or would it fall under my Everything Data Plan?

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Last edited:

Most reactions

Latest posts