What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How long did you wait to open the box?

psmoore

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I drove an hour and 15 minutes or so, then had to take the family out to lunch and then drive back home, so about 3 to 3 1/2 hours or so.. It was killing me too!! LOL

JC-ins

iPF Noob
Reaction score
had to take the bus back home from best buy when i bought this thing.. i didnt want to walk around the streets parading a brand new ipad, so around 30-45 minutes all in all. felt like the longest 30-45 minute wait i've ever had to do, to be honest! hehe

keroro1979

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Im hoping that the delivery slot of 9am-5pm doesn't end up being 5pm.

I hate all day delivery slots. It means I cant do anything else all day - I daren't go near the back of the house in case I dont hear the door, and I try not to have the tv/music/games on just in case the door knocker is one of those gentle "tap tap tap" oiks. Come on, if you're going to knock, give it some welly!

But once it arrives, it will be rip open, screen protector on (well, try to), sync, and play.

Most reactions

Latest posts