What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How do you Restore iPad 2 DFU mode 4.3.3

FrenchTV

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have restored from previous back ups before but recently due to some jailbroken tweek or been hacked when i woke up this morning i learned that i could not log back into the ipad, the slider worked but the keypad was scrambled in pieces all over my screen, obviously hacked, not only could i not enter the password and click ok but the slider to shut it off does not respond.

So from asking here in another thread the only solution is to restore DFU mode, but now itunes says i have to be online.

Is there a way around this, im sure my older back ups are still in itunes, ii also have an ipad 1 and its back ups are still intact

thanks

OP
F

FrenchTV

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Read thread above yours
i did, no where does it cover why iTunes says you have to be online

my work around was holding the power and home button together until it shut off, after going into DFU mode with the USB cable and holding the button down i un plugged it, held the same two buttons and on restart to my surprise it was back, in SAFE MODE i think.

but im restoring it finally :)

Most reactions