What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How do you clean the fingerprints off the iPad screen?

PreVoiD

iPF Noob
Reaction score
biobunny, yeah that piece of cloth is awesome! But it's made out of microfiber, so that might explain it! ;)

PreVoiD

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I got an invicible shield aswell. Man those are hard to put on!! I want everything to be perfect, but the result was only so-so. The edges on the bottom didnt align perfectly, but what ever! :)

Mr.Woppit

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.usprisonertransport.com
PreVoiD said:
I got an invicible shield aswell. Man those are hard to put on!! I want everything to be perfect, but the result was only so-so. The edges on the bottom didnt align perfectly, but what ever! :)

I had a professional install mine. They were installing them for $15 at the mall, he did a perfect job. It was worth it.

*** U.S. Federal Prisoner Transportation Services. Director of U.S. Fed. Pr. Tr. ***

PreVoiD

iPF Noob
Reaction score
U.S._PRISONER_TRANSPORT said:
I had a professional install mine. They were installing them for $15 at the mall, he did a perfect job. It was worth it.

*** U.S. Federal Prisoner Transportation Services. Director of U.S. Fed. Pr. Tr. ***

Too bad I live in Sweden! If you meet the guy again, tell him I've asked for him and I want him to come over here and help me out! I'll even buy him lunch, lol!

Most reactions

Latest posts