What's new

How do we really know we bought a iPad4? Where is it noted?

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's easy. Is the iPad 4 really an iPad 4?

And the answer was yes.
 
Good bye this forum is no where about learning anything. Better forums around.

Later...
Yea there are only 10,000+ people on this forum at any one time. There has to be something better with more activity and more information :D

I guess you ask a silly question you can expect some silly responses.......basically accusing Apple <and offending current owners> that they pulled a fast one on all iPad 4 owners.
I think you got a ton of great information in this thread.....what do you want?

I sure learned a lot about photography along with a great idea to label my iPad....."iPad 4". :thumbs:
 
Last edited:

WOW! So you decided to change your first post from its original question to one word. That does say a lot about you. Thankfully the 2nd post has the original text captured. And you can't edit that away.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom