What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How do i post a picture on this site???

Padholdr

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.padholdr.com
You need to use imageshack.com or photobucket.com and upload your image, and they will give you a image link that you input in this forum under the picture

OP
B

Blackhart

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Was thinking more from iPad hate pulling out my 2010 laptop it like waking up a dinosaur

OP
B

Blackhart

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Padholdr said:
You need to use imageshack.com or photobucket.com and upload your image, and they will give you a image link that you input in this forum under the picture

Ok thanks hoping it was no comp required

OP
B

Blackhart

iPF Noob
Reaction score
SweetPoison said:
Same thing ~ get the Photobucket app and then put your photos on your ipad into PB. Then copy to clipboard and past here!

Sounds a little easier will try that tks

OP
B

Blackhart

iPF Noob
Reaction score
SweetPoison said:
Same thing ~ get the Photobucket app and then put your photos on your ipad into PB. Then copy to clipboard and past here!

Photo bucket gots pretty bad reviews know of a better one?

Reaction score
SweetPoison said:

Really? I've been using photobucket for years with great success and have the apps on my Droid Incredible and this iPad, both work seamlessly for me
I use Tapatalk for 99% of my forum surfing and it has a built in upload feature built in
The photo attached is a bookmark from Star Walk app taken as a screen shot,uploaded from tapatalk

Support Our Troops!
This post was Tapatalk approved
Sent from my iPad

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1301879974.899949.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1301879974.899949.jpg
    22.1 KB · Views: 268

MoneyGuy

iPF Novice
Reaction score
SweetPoison said:

I've only used photo bucket and it works great. Takes a minute or so and the photo is up, once it's uploaded to PB. Easy.

OP
B

Blackhart

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Ok I think it worked

Attachments

• image-3605946841.png
    image-3605946841.png
    160.1 KB · Views: 221

Most reactions

Latest posts