What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How do I move photos from "Saved photos" folder?

No1zeppelinfan

iPF Noob
Reaction score
How do I move photos from "Saved photos" folder to one of the other folders in photos? Is there any cheap apps that can do this? I know I can email etc, But I simply want to move them within the photos in the ipad.

Munky

iPF Noob
Reaction score
If you jailbreak, look for a tweak in cydia called Photoalbums+. With that you can create new albums and move photos on device.

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
There is no way to do this on a stock iPhone in the Photos app. Most members who need the ability to create and manage albums on the iPad use a third party app like Photo Manager Pro, Photo-Sort, and Photo Shack Pro. With the exception of Photo Shack Pro these apps maintain a separate photo database, though you can copy photos to them from the Photos app.

thewitt

iPF Novice
Reaction score
iOS 5 let's you manage photos on your iPad.

-t

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
5 Days then.

I'd heard rumors, but they didn't announce any enhanced Photos features beyond Photo Stream and some editing directly in the Camera app. Or I missed them, which is entirely possible.

thewitt

iPF Novice
Reaction score
The only thing I don't like is it's not a move function, it's a two step process with Add To and Delete. I've sent in my feedback already.

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
That does sound a bit tedious. Oh well, I'll be glad to have any sort of album control. If for no other reason so that we can put this question to rest, or at least get some more variety into the answers. ;)

Most reactions

Latest posts