What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How do AIM & Itunes work?

gentlefury

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Open iPod.
Click "Artists" at the bottom.
Pick Artist that I want.
Click "Play All Songs" in the in the top right.
They are then played in the order that the songs are listed.

I hope this helps.
Steve

And when one album ends it starts the next? Doesn't work for me.

panlamin

iPF Noob
Reaction score
And when one album ends it starts the next? Doesn't work for me.[/QUOTE]

It does if I click the "Play all songs" button. If you start by clicking on a song from an album, it only plays that album.

Steve

gentlefury

iPF Noob
Reaction score

It does if I click the "Play all songs" button. If you start by clicking on a song from an album, it only plays that album.

Steve

I did that and it doesnt work...I hit play all songs and it plays the first album and stops....weird.

panlamin

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I did that and it doesnt work...I hit play all songs and it plays the first album and stops....weird.[/QUOTE]

Ok I was just able to make mine do the same thing you describe. I was then able to get it to play everything again by starting any song other than the first one listed, and then pushing the play all songs button. It then restarted from the first song and will play everything.

Steve

gentlefury

iPF Noob
Reaction score

Steve

I did that and it doesnt work...I hit play all songs and it plays the first album and stops....weird.

Ok I was just able to make mine do the same thing you describe. I was then able to get it to play everything again by starting any song other than the first one listed, and then pushing the play all songs button. It then restarted from the first song and will play everything.

Steve[/QUOTE]

What a strange gliche.....well it's gen1 I expect a degree of bugs.

Most reactions