What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How digitally sign PDFs on iPad

katerinok

iPF Noob
Reaction score
pdf-notes free for ipad

pdf-notes free for ipad is very good. PDFs can be imported/exported through iTunes. And the writing looks natural enough. Though, there is that one bug which they promise to fix soon: erased annotations show in other viewers. But if you just clear all annotations at once and start over then it works fine.

timothytripp

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I already had iAnnotate and while it's great for annotations, it didn't do what I really wanted, which was to sign and date contracts sent to me as PDFs then send the signed documents back (not as annotations to the original, but as a "flattened" new PDF). I took a chance on PDF Forms and it did exactly what I wanted! It doesn't have all the annotation bells and whistles of iAnnotate, so I'll still use iAnnotate for markups and document reviews, but for CONTRACTS, PDF Forms is awesome. Note that it does not electronically sign documents, it's basically a paper signature without the print, sign and scan steps.

mortium

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Does anyone know of a program that can watch you draw a signature and then play it back as a once only gif? That would be awesome.

AQ_OC

iPF Novice
Reaction score
mortium said:
Does anyone know of a program that can watch you draw a signature and then play it back as a once only gif? That would be awesome.

I would not let anyone record my signature for playback.

Most reactions

Latest posts