What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hotmail message. Unable to get mail wrong password...NOT!

Status
Not open for further replies.

CLKB

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Not sure what else to do to get hotmail on iPad. Password IS correct. Everything is correct. Why the message? Can I fix it or resign to not get hotmail on iPad? Please, any answers?

welshdog

iPF Noob
Reaction score
CLKB said:
Not sure what else to do to get hotmail on iPad. Password IS correct. Everything is correct. Why the message? Can I fix it or resign to not get hotmail on iPad? Please, any answers?

Hi there, I too had this problem. To fix it I had to go on my hotmail account on my desktop running Windows and change my password, get it confirmed with hotmail and then use the new info on my I Pad. This worked for me, but I have no idea why this problem occurred in the first place! Good luck.

luggs

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi new to this so bear with me please ?

I am having problems sending received emails on ipad 2 which have attachments ?
It will send emails from any account which have only text on them . Any help would be appreciated .

Thanks

Chelliebeanie

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Same problem here...I deleted mail account and chose "other" instead of hotmail even though it was a hotmail account. It worked...

Mickey330

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Thanks for your input; we always appreciate members helping each other out. And we encourage your participation here.

However, this is an old thread. Either the original poster has found the answer elsewhere or has moved on (last post was in February 2012).

Therefore, this thread is closed. Thanks for your understanding.

Marilyn

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions