What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Home share not active...

Spag_187

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I recently returned an iPad 2 and picked up a 1st gen iPad along with some profit! However, when synced the new iPad to my iTunes I selected the option to use the back up data from my previous iPad 2. Everything seems to be fine and is showing the 1st gen iPad receiving the 4.3 update as well. But when trying to use the home share feature to play music from the iPad off my Mac laptop, I don't see the home share feature which allows me to select the music playlists form my laptop? Any thoughts? Thank you!

OP
Spag_187

Spag_187

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Spag_187 said:
I recently returned an iPad 2 and picked up a 1st gen iPad along with some profit! However, when synced the new iPad to my iTunes I selected the option to use the back up data from my previous iPad 2. Everything seems to be fine and is showing the 1st gen iPad receiving the 4.3 update as well. But when trying to use the home share feature to play music from the iPad off my Mac laptop, I don't see the home share feature which allows me to select the music playlists form my laptop? Any thoughts? Thank you!

Nevermind, figured it out!

Most reactions