What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hi

DoranCiara

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi, could someone tell me why when I try to download a movie converter that is especially made for the ipad3 safari says it cannot support the network or file or something? Please help because I can't even stream movies online let alone download any... Or what do I do? I don't have a clue :(

skimonkey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Hi, could someone tell me why when I try to download a movie converter that is especially made for the ipad3 safari says it cannot support the network or file or something? Please help because I can't even stream movies online let alone download any... Or what do I do? I don't have a clue :(

Streaming movies online...is it coming from a reliable, legal source?

May also be running flash on their site, which is not supported on iPads.

Have you tried to buy movies from the iTunes instead...or looked at apps such as Crackle for movies to watch for free?

OP
D

DoranCiara

iPF Noob
Reaction score
skimonkey said:
Streaming movies online...is it coming from a reliable, legal source?

May also be running flash on their site, which is not supported on iPads.

Have you tried to buy movies from the iTunes instead...or looked at apps such as Crackle for movies to watch for free?

Hi, I have tried looking for the crackle app but I can't seem to find it anywhere.. And say the streaming online I've tried tubeplus.me and surfthechannel.com and alluc.org all the usual.. But you do need adobe flash player and to download them you need Emule... Which the iPad doesn't support at all. I'm just wondering how to watch them for free online I can't seem to find anything. Can you help?

skimonkey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Hi, I have tried looking for the crackle app but I can't seem to find it anywhere.. And say the streaming online I've tried tubeplus.me and surfthechannel.com and alluc.org all the usual.. But you do need adobe flash player and to download them you need Emule... Which the iPad doesn't support at all. I'm just wondering how to watch them for free online I can't seem to find anything. Can you help?

Do any of these sites have an app version for you to download from the AppStore so you can watch your shows?

Yes...if it needs adobe flash you are out of luck..However, there are browsers that you can get from the AppStore like photon browser or Skyfire that will help with flash supported sites. Have a look at that.

OP
D

DoranCiara

iPF Noob
Reaction score
skimonkey said:
Do any of these sites have an app version for you to download from the AppStore so you can watch your shows?

Yes...if it needs adobe flash you are out of luck..However, there are browsers that you can get from the AppStore like photon browser or Skyfire that will help with flash supported sites. Have a look at that.

Awh that's brilliant thanks a million, I'll have a go of those now and see if they work.. :)

hopewenke

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Are any browsers free? If someone could help i was trying to go to MODERATOR EDIT: EXTERNAL LINK REMOVED. I installed the 7 day iswifter trial app but have no sound.can some one help. Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:

Most reactions

Latest posts