What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hi

HannahRose

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm new to this site and wonder where I go to find the settings to adjust the times I want to receive push notifications. I'd rather not get them in the middle of the night where I am. Thanks

KaiHD

iPF Noob
Reaction score
HannahRose said:
I'm new to this site and wonder where I go to find the settings to adjust the times I want to receive push notifications. I'd rather not get them in the middle of the night where I am. Thanks

No options on that, AFAIK. The timezone settings here are only for showing the recorded times for each post according to your set timezone. You'll just have to set your device on mute, I think.

- Sent from my BRAND-NEW iPad 2! :D

OP
H

HannahRose

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks...will give that a try. My post shows a time completely different then it was actually sent, so i'll try your suggestion at bedtime!!!

Most reactions

Latest posts