What's new

Hi from Tomball TX!

adamwulf

iPF Noob
Joined
Apr 8, 2014
Messages
7
Reaction score
1
Location
Houston, TX
Hi all! Just joined the forum yesterday, looking forward to chatting with you all

I'm an independent iOS dev in Tomball TX. I'm working on a few apps of my own, and also do a bit of contract work as well. I've been Appling for ~10 years or so, and am currently working on my 2010 Macbook Pro, and still loving it.

Thanks for the forums and future discussion!
 
Hi Tomball--

Welcome to the iPadForum! This Forum offers so much information related to the iPad and its use. The IPF has many discussion topics related to:

iPad Help|iPad Hacking | iPad Games | iPad for Business and Education | Special Needs iPad Forum | iPad for Health Forum

The iPadForum also includes a Regional Ipad Group for international users across the world. This is a wonderful area to "find" members from your own country.
Regional iPad Groups

If you have not done so, please have a look at our IPF App Tutorial:http://www.ipadforums.net/new-membe...sistance/107524-ipad-forums-app-tutorial.html

Manuals:
Apple - Support - Manuals

https://itunes.apple.com/us/book/ipad-user-guide-for-ios-7/id709634245?mt=11

http://www.ipadforums.net/forum-rules-help-info/2119-forum-rules-everybody-please-read.html
 

Most reactions

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom