What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hi from Anchorage

Bacstar

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi all,

I'm up here in Anchorage, AK, and just found the boards.

This is the first Apple product I've purchased since my Apple II+. I'm not an Apple hater or anything. I'm a gamer, so PC's were just the way to go, not to mention, PC's were always cheaper.

So far, I'm extremely happy with the device. However, not happy, about having to spend so much for things that should have been included or extra cost because of the Apple name. I ended up getting the 64g wifi/3g version because it seems to be the only model that seems to show up here in the local shops. What i think really makes the iPad extremely useful is the scope of apps that are available. The saying "There's an App for that" can't be more true.

I hope I learn a lot from all the experts around here :)

Mach3Composites

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Welcome, I was just eating fried halibut chunks at F st to weeeks ago. Oh, and dont forget the amber ale!

OP
B

Bacstar

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hehehe... Gawd, I love the halibut up here. Couple years ago when I had the entire family up for their first visit, we found this hole-in-the-wall halibut restaurant down in Seward that the kids still mention whenever we talk.

I'm supposed to bring down some halibut when I go visit them in October. Hopefully, I get one more fishing trip in before winter.

Most reactions