What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hi from an iPad Newbie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kaydee

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hey there! I'm Kaydee and I've had my wifi iPad for a few days and loving it so far. Happy to have found a forum that will help me get the most out of my device. I look forward to getting to know you on the boards.

Kaydee

BettiBz

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Mine is only wi fi when I'm home with my router, but not outside. That's what I meant cuz I know the minis can work outside

skimonkey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Mine is only wi fi when I'm home with my router, but not outside. That's what I meant cuz I know the minis can work outside

Your iPad can work outside your home also if it picks up a wifi signal and that you are able to connect. Try your local library, McDonald's, or Starbucks...all with free wifi access to give it a try.

Samana...as Leelai stated, this is a really old thread. While your welcome is appreciated, they have moved on.

Please do keep your welcomes to the current threads. I've also deleted another of your posts because of how old the thread was.

Thanks.

This thread will now close. Thanks for your understanding!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Latest posts