What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hey, PeachyPics.net here

peachypics.net

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi, newbie to the forum, but not to iPads. I've had mine quite a while and now I'm considering buying another. I use mine in my photographic studio. I've just taken on a full time marketing manager and I'm going to give her my ipad1 and get another to use in the studio. I have a question but I'll try to find the right forum to ask it. :)

Andrea

OP
P

peachypics.net

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Ok found the answer. I wanted to find out if ipad1 would mirror to apple tv with the new ios5 but it seems it won't. Boohoo.

Perhaps someone can tell me how you change your avatar?

wytey

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
giffgaff.com
peachypics.net said:
Ok found the answer. I wanted to find out if ipad1 would mirror to apple tv with the new ios5 but it seems it won't. Boohoo.

In your profile page, then at the top, user cp, then edit profile picture, and edit avatar, you need to use a web browser and not the ipf app tho

I bleed in 6 colours

Last edited:

Owl

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Andrea, many years ago I was a photographer so I am very curious how you use your iPad in your studio. It sounds interesting.

OP
P

peachypics.net

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I use it in several ways. We can take bookings as it syncs with outlook. We have model release forms that people can sign which we can then email to people as a copy. Mostly though we use it to show photographs. Initially we have several albums of gallery samples which we will show to clients at bookings. When they come back for the viewing we upload an album of their photos to our ipad1and show it to them as a slideshow via our HDTV. Once they've viewed I hand them the iPad to go through their images and make their choices. They LOVE it.

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
peachypics.net said:

In your profile page, then at the top, user cp, then edit profile picture, and edit avatar, you need to use a web browser and not the ipf app tho

I bleed in 6 colours

Just at this moment in time, there's a technical problem with the site software that is preventing the upload of new avatars so, if you have a problem, it's probably not your fault. It's being worked on.....

Tim
-- and welcome to the Forum

Most reactions

Latest posts