What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hello ipad users

esra921

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Forum Newbie here...

The name is Esra, got my ipad2 for my birthday last month and I'm still figuring out other things I can use this device for, other than watching movies & reading stuff...

I'm a bit of a techie... other devices I have are: iPhone 4, PS3, a DELL studio XPS, an XPS laptop...

I'm pretty familiar with forum use... I like to read forums to research and learn about the things that I own and that's why I'm here.

Now that I got that out of the way, I do have a question that I noticed on both my ipad & iphone after the iOS5 upgrade. When I sync either my devices thru itunes, I notice on the Capacity bar a new category called "Other" it seems to fill up my iphone past its max cap, and it's quite a chunk on my ipad. Anyone know what that is?

Most reactions