What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

hey, I'm new here, seido innocase crystal?

jkwakopo

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hey,

My name is Jae, and this is my first post here. I had my iPad since the 2nd day of launch, but just found out about this site while looking @ droidforums.net. This will be another forum i'll be visiting everyday to learn more about my iPad. This is my first ever Apple product which I spent my money on and I am very impressed with quality of Apple products (I also have a touch, a gift from my gf, it's also very nice product). So I may not be familiar with some of Apple terms, since I'm not a real advanced tech guy and I always been Win/Linux user. Here is the question... How is this case from Seido?? Is this like slip in cover which is easy to install or is it like one of Zagg products??? Can i use it with Apple iPad Case( yes that cheaptasic looking/feeling over-priced case)?? Do I really need this??

p/s my droid feel so sluggish because of my iPad and haven't touched my VAIO laptop since i got my iPad.. I love it when i'm the coolest guy in my every classes @ VT lol.

traylorc

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I bought a Sedio Innocase for my iphone and haven't regretted it once. I just ordered the crystal Innocase for my ipad. :D

iDan

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Be sure to let us know how it works out for ya!

I bought a Sedio Innocase for my iphone and haven't regretted it once. I just ordered the crystal Innocase for my ipad. :D

Most reactions

Latest posts