What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I just received my new case

ardchoille

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I purchased my iPad mini 9 days ago and have also purchased the Apple wireless keyboard since then. Today I bought a new case for my mini - it was $9.00 so I couldn't resist. This case is from Bear Motion and I am surprised at the high product quality for the price I paid. Here's what my setup looks like now..

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1355171976.113126.jpg

The great thing about a case is that it protects my investment and doubles as a stand. This will definitely come in handy when I take the mini out in public.

EDIT: I just realized that this case has magnets in it that put the iPad mini to sleep and wake it up when you close or open the case.

Last edited:

xBobbyx

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I just got one similar to that one. Mine has a nice leather outside and that felt like material with the nooks to stand the iPad up. As a added bonus,mine also has a swivel so you can do landscape and portrait. It's very nice and I've been pleased so far.

Most reactions