What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hey guys I got some freebies

BrennB

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hey crew, I don't want to push or advertise another forum but I'm a Moderator for PPCGeeks and I was able to do a review on iPad cases from CaseLogic and now our site is giving some away just for commenting on my review! Please give me some love so my efforts are not for nothing.... most people on that sight are not interested in iPad as its a cell phone sight... so not much traffic... of course that means better chances for a win!

My Case Logic Review

j0yful

iPF Noob
Reaction score
hey, if I win do you think they are willing to deliver all the way to the Philippines?

MikesTooLz

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Website
Weather.Team
I cant register

yeah, the site is weird.

It says that in order to comment you must Log In, and provides a link to log in with your wordpress username/pass. word press username/pass fails to log in.

However I decided to register on the forums and after doing so, it then allowed me to post comment on the wordpress blog section.

You may want to have that looked at.

ChIpad

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I registered, yet I get told my username is not valid, even though they sent me an email stating username and pass, but will not let me log in.

OP
B

BrennB

iPF Noob
Reaction score
try again, to log in with a fresh load of the page, make sure you're typing the name correctly or copy/paste from your email see if that helps. I haven't had issues logging in with my ipad...

Most reactions

Latest posts