What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hey Folks

rjleamaster

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.ipadusecases.net
My name is RJ and I am a grad student in sociology. I am usually a slow adopter of new technology, but I found the iPad very intriguing so I decided to become an early adopter for the first time. As a grad student I have found several unique use cases for the iPad and use it every day. I am not very tech savvy, but I did work for an internet loan company as a usability tester in the QA department, so I like using software that works and is easy to use. So far I have had a mostly love, mixed in with some hate, relationship with my iPad.

I have been so excited about using my iPad that I decided to make my own website and start a podcast. The site is ipadusecases.net, and of course the podcast can be found there too. I also do accessory reviews on the site.

I found this website searching for information on jailbreaking the iPad and found some very helpful information. Glad to be a part of the forum.

iPadCharlie

iPF Noob
Reaction score
My name is RJ and I am a grad student in sociology.
I'm sorry to hear that! I am sorrier to hear that you are getting your degree from Perdew. I received my degree in sociology from that other school in Indiana where this guy used to coach:

1-704175.jpg

(Nice website though)

iPadCharlie

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Knight is brilliant, but one of the most arrogant guys ever in college basketball.
When you have (had?) a record like his, you can be a little arrogant! And don't bring up that Old Oaken Bucket thing... I don't want to talk about it!

Most reactions

Latest posts