What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Old College Student, New iPad User!

iforsakenu

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hello fellow iPad users! I joined, what seems to be, the BEST iPad forum on the net. Very informative threads and intelligence to back it. I am a 25yr old Computer Networking/IT Major. I am a HUGE apple enthusiast and appreciate them for what they are. Over the next few weeks I will be able to test this new bday present, gifted from my mom, in full swing as the new semester starts. So hopefully I am of some influence on fellow student and or grads considering college.

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Good to hear from you. You’ll find a whole bunch of iPad enthusiasts in this Forum who are only too willing to help other iPad owners and to hear of their experiences. Don’t be afraid to post any questions you may have or use the ‘Search’ button near the top of the Forum web page. I usually find I discover one new interesting and useful piece of information about my iPad every day - and often not even what I was looking for!!

Hope to hear from you soon with your thoughts about the iPad.

Have fun and enjoy your iPad

If you don’t already have it you can download a copy of the iPad manual for free.

Apple - Support - Manuals

Please read the rules too!!

http://www.ipadforums.net/forum-rules-help-info/2119-forum-rules-everybody-please-read.html

Tim
Scotland

OP
iforsakenu

iforsakenu

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Good to hear from you. You’ll find a whole bunch of iPad enthusiasts in this Forum who are only too willing to help other iPad owners and to hear of their experiences. Don’t be afraid to post any questions you may have or use the ‘Search’ button near the top of the Forum web page. I usually find I discover one new interesting and useful piece of information about my iPad every day - and often not even what I was looking for!!

Hope to hear from you soon with your thoughts about the iPad.

Have fun and enjoy your iPad

If you don’t already have it you can download a copy of the iPad manual for free.

Apple - Support - Manuals

Please read the rules too!!

http://www.ipadforums.net/forum-rules-help-info/2119-forum-rules-everybody-please-read.html

Tim
Scotland

Thanks Tim!! Im glad to see such a open arms online community with others who share my same interest! In my short 35 minutes on this forum I have already learned far more than I expected or could fathom. Do you know of any good forum apps for the iPad? Thanks in advance.:ipad-back:

Most reactions