What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Help!

alyssazita

iPF Noob
Reaction score
My camera on the back of my iPad 2 isn't open all the way and the pictures are coming out blurry. How do I make it open all the way?

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
What do you mean by open all the way?

Here is some general stuff that may help.

Try restarting the iPad: Hold down the power button until the power off slider appears. Slide it off. When the iPad finishes shutting down, hold down the power button again until the Apple logo appears. Apple recommends you restart the iPad at least once a month.

You can try and get the iPad to focus on part of the picture by tapping and holding on that area.

The iPad 2's cameras are not high quality (< 1MP), and don't work well in pore light.

Make sure the lens is clean.

If all else fails, take it to Apple. It could be a hardware failure. Your iPad should still be under hardware warranty, though if you bought it when they first came out that probably won't be true much longer.

Most reactions

Latest posts