What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Help with the Cards app

Who else has thus question?

• Total voters

Jack1231

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I want to order a card on the Cards app by Apple. It says in the help section about sending Cards that a email confirm is sent to my Apple ID email address. But is there a link or something I have to click on to make the order to through? Or does it just say that my order has be confirmed? Please help!

OP
Jack1231

Jack1231

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Please!!!! Can someone help me with this!!! I need help!!

Mickey330

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
This is an international forum. The odds of someone helping you in the brief hour since you first posted are pretty slim. Please give the other members a little courtesy and time to both read and answer your question before you post again about this issue. The forum rules require 48 hours with no response before you "bump" your thread. Please, have a little patience? I am sure someone who knows about the card app will be along (I don't have it so I can't help).

Thank you for your understanding.

Marilyn

OP
Jack1231

Jack1231

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Mickey330 said:
This is an international forum. The odds of someone helping you in the brief hour since you first posted are pretty slim. Please give the other members a little courtesy and time to both read and answer your question before you post again about this issue. The forum rules require 48 hours with no response before you "bump" your thread. Please, have a little patience? I am sure someone who knows about the card app will be along (I don't have it so I can't help).

Thank you for your understanding.

Marilyn

Ok, it's been 48 hours and still nothing!!

Flybob

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Jack1231 said:
Please!!!! Can someone help me with this!!! I need help!!

Hey Jack....I designed and ordered some cards last night, after it was complete and the credit card info came up, they asked for the 3 digit code on the back of the card, when I had done this and entered, the order was complete and I got an immediate confirmation email with an order number etc.

OP
Jack1231

Jack1231

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Flybob said:
Hey Jack....I designed and ordered some cards last night, after it was complete and the credit card info came up, they asked for the 3 digit code on the back of the card, when I had done this and entered, the order was complete and I got an immediate confirmation email with an order number etc.

So your telling me I have to enter a credit card number in the email?

Flybob

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hey Jack...I designed and ordered some cards last night. When I placed the order the credit card info came up and they asked me for the 3 digit code on the back of the card. When this was done they said the order was confirmed and I received an immediate email with the confirmation number on it.
Hope this helps,
Flybob

Flybob

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Jack, you should already have an Apple account where they already have your credit card...they are just going to verify that all the info is still the same by asking you to variety the 3 digit code on the back of the card...once you have done that the transaction will be complete and you'll get your confirmation.
Hope this helps.
Flybob

Roy Rob

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Flybob said:
Jack, you should already have an Apple account where they already have your credit card...they are just going to verify that all the info is still the same by asking you to variety the 3 digit code on the back of the card...once you have done that the transaction will be complete and you'll get your confirmation.
Hope this helps.
Flybob

Autocorrect strikes again. Hello Jack (Hi Jack is a dangerous term these days.) Flybob meant VERIFY the last three digits of the security code above the signature area of your credit card.

Sent using my iPad 2 - 16Gb - Wi-Fi

OP
Jack1231

Jack1231

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Roy Rob said:
Autocorrect strikes again. Hello Jack (Hi Jack is a dangerous term these days.) Flybob meant VERIFY the last three digits of the security code above the signature area of your credit card.

Sent using my iPad 2 - 16Gb - Wi-Fi

But if I don't put the last 3 digits of my card on will my card not be sent?

Mickey330

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
But if I don't put the last 3 digits of my card on will my card not be sent?

Correct. it's a security measure used by most companies that do business online. You have to have physical possession of the card in order to have that three-digit code. Again, that's a security feature (cause people can get credit card numbers from anywhere nowadays).

So, you'll have to enter that 3-digit security code, your account will then get charged and then your card will be sent.

Marilyn

Most reactions