What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Help with reseting my cellular data account

Mike-e

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I cant seem to remember whats the email or password that I used to update my cellular data account.. I do only have 2 emails and it tells me none of the emails are valid. I went to the att website and it said the same thing. My email doesnt match eith the cellular number they give you. Is there anyway I can reset all of this and start all over again with my correct email and password?

azntrinityxq

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Call AT&T and ask for ipad support: 1-800-331-0500

Tell them your issue and ask them to access your account.

KJSmitty

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Mike-e said:
I cant seem to remember whats the email or password that I used to update my cellular data account.. I do only have 2 emails and it tells me none of the emails are valid. I went to the att website and it said the same thing. My email doesnt match eith the cellular number they give you. Is there anyway I can reset all of this and start all over again with my correct email and password?

That's because I hacked your account and am currently typing this via your 3G bandwidth....... :)

Just kidding obviously.. I had this happen to mine awhile back as well. I ended up performing an iPad reset for other reasons yet it came back fine??

Not recommending you do that unless you have a need but I never knew why the account login info got corrupted(?) like it did.

I too would probably talk to AT&T first.

OP
M

Mike-e

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I did a full reset and all it does is ask me to log in again. I would think it would come like it was when I got it from apple where it ask's you to put the credit card information. I was thinking about doing a restore but then if I do I have to update it and if they come out with a way to jailbreak I wont be able to it. Im on 4.3 right now. Anyways Im going to give Att a call or go down to the store. Thanks for your helps guys.. I appreciate it..

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I did a full reset and all it does is ask me to log in again. I would think it would come like it was when I got it from apple where it ask's you to put the credit card information. I was thinking about doing a restore but then if I do I have to update it and if they come out with a way to jailbreak I wont be able to it. Im on 4.3 right now. Anyways Im going to give Att a call or go down to the store. Thanks for your helps guys.. I appreciate it..

Just one other possibility - if you're doing this via your iPad, remember that the iPad has the tendancy to automatically capitalise the first letter of what it perceives to be a new sentence. If you email address - or more probably your password - is all lower case, then you can type them in without noticing that the iPad has inserted a capital letter at the beginning of the password - most of which are case sensitive.

Tim

Most reactions

Latest posts