What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Help with Podcast management

DavidNM

iPF Noob
Reaction score
So I'm traveling for a few days with my iPad. I'm a very big podcast person -have my Macbook auto sync all of my podcasts every hour.

Since I'm not with my Macbook is there an intelligent and easy way to keep my podcasts up to date without having to try to sync everyone individually? My other problem is that several of my most important podcasts are subscriptions that I have the passwords entered into iTunes for.

Any way to handle this?

IpadOne

iPF Noob
Reaction score
So I'm traveling for a few days with my iPad. I'm a very big podcast person -have my Macbook auto sync all of my podcasts every hour.

Since I'm not with my Macbook is there an intelligent and easy way to keep my podcasts up to date without having to try to sync everyone individually? My other problem is that several of my most important podcasts are subscriptions that I have the passwords entered into iTunes for.

Any way to handle this?

I can’t help as i am not podcast person, but i think i should say the first things come in my mind is this will consume lot of data by updating your podcast also the lack multi tasking yet will make it nearly impossible …

but in fact really interesting question, please keep us update

iVan

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Aren't podcasts available through the iPad's iTunes?
I would have figured that if you can buy media from the onboard iTunes that you could have gotten your subscriptions from there too?

Most reactions

Latest posts