What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Help with Pages required please!

Becs

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I've just bought "pages" with a view to using it for a few specific purposes. One of them is my need to create an "ingredients" card which I was doing in publisher on my notebook. Now I can create something perfectly ok in Pages however they are all A4 and I really need something that I can print onto 10 x 15 cm photo paper. I can't seem to find a template or any way of changing it to this size when I print. Can anyone help with whether this is possible or what app I could use instead?

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Here are some blanks and templates I created in in the OS X version of Pages; along with other random documents I've share here at one time or another. You can import them into the iOS version of Pages and use them. Remember to work with duplicates so that you don't mess up the original.

I just added a 10x15 cm template. It's in equivalent inches, because Pages would not let me change the units.

Forum Stuff - Folder Shared from Box

OP
B

Becs

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks ever so much. That's really helpful. Is this a stupid question but can it be rotated to be portrait?

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
I can make you one that is. Hang on and I'll add it to the folder.

Update: Ok, it's online, same place.

P.S. Not a stupid question. One of the reasons I made this bunch of templates is because you can't rotate the built in page sizes.

Last edited:

Most reactions