What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Someone help please!!

gem0711

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi, I'm new to this and getting frustrated! I'm trying to find an app like word that I can use pics on and text but I need to be able to print from but 'mirror' it before printing. I have downloaded pages and pages designs and still no luck.

I dont have an air printer but have downloaded Epsom printer and there is a bit to select documents to print but documents come up as empty?

Any help is appreciated!

KevinJS

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
I don't have printing facilities from the iPad, so if I want to print a Pages document, I usually transfer it to the PC, either by iTunes file transfer or email.

However, there is now a further option, if your Epson app will not interface to Pages, and that is to open it in an app that will do it.

image-3306366994.jpg

OP
G

gem0711

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thank you, I have emailed it to myself on the iPad and it's picking up in the Epson app. Just need to work out how to mirror it now and I might be able to print it. My laptop doesn't work so relying on the iPad!

dhewson777

iPF Novice
Reaction score
If its a graphic or picture you want to mirror, there are plenty of graphic/photo manipulation apps that will probably do it.

Most reactions

Latest posts