What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Help with modern war app!!

redsrock2424

iPF Noob
Reaction score
When you attack someone, you're supposed to bring 4 units from allies into battle with you. I have 102 allies but when I attack someone, I only bring between 110-115 units every time and my opponent brings 400-425. I get blown out every time and it's annoying. Can anyone tell me why I can't bring any more units than 115 into an attack?

SOTEXSURFER

iPF Noob
Reaction score
There's a contribution limit. I don't recall how it works and don't feel like doing the research for you. I will offer this advice: If you want to stop losing battles, take the time to look at your rival's profile before attacking or raiding. If they have a lower alliance attack/defense score than you then fire away. Don't attack/raid rivals with a higher score than you. Also be ware that if the scores are close you should consider what flag they are flying and what their strengths are compared to yours. Good rule of thumb is don't raid/attack a rival unless you have several hundred more alliance attack/defense points than that of your rival.

Colonel Jessup

iPF Noob
Reaction score
When you attack someone, you're supposed to bring 4 units from allies into battle with you. I have 102 allies but when I attack someone, I only bring between 110-115 units every time and my opponent brings 400-425. I get blown out every time and it's annoying. Can anyone tell me why I can't bring any more units than 115 into an attack?

You need to take your level and multiply it by 4 to get how many allies you are taking into battle with you. You are taking your allies with you, NOT their weapons. It is up to you to have the units covered. If your level is 60, 4 x 60=240, then you need to make sure you have 240 of each unit to cover your battles. If you don't, then some of your allies are just there to enjoy the show and wipe up your blood.

Most reactions

Latest posts