What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Help with iTunes - or other app

andrej33

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi gang!
Just joined. I posted part of this on the intro page, but thought it might be wise to also post this part (which is a help request!) over here.

My wife and I are musicians. I want to put an ipad in my rack set up.
I like (and need) the way itunes on a regular computer works. You can set an eq and volume for each song. And you can un-check each song in a playlist so it plays only the song you selected and then it stops until you select another song. I know the current Itunes/ipod for the iPad does not function that way. I know I can work around the playlist thing by having a separate playlist for each song with only that song in it, but the other two problems I have not found a work around for. Is there another app that may work for me? Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks,
Andre

MattIM

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I don't have an answer, but

I want to make sure other people have a chance to reply to your question before it sinks to another page.

Welcome to the forum.

There are some You Tube videos using the iPad as a dj tool. Do search in You Tube "iPad DJ". There are some apps in the app store but you may want to look for a forum for djs/musicians/technology that would provide specific reviews for various apps available. Some of these apps are expensive.

Happy hunting!

MikesTooLz

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Website
Weather.Team
If you go to the view where it plays the song and shows the album art you can set it to loop one song so the it plays, then plays the same song again until you hit next.

other than that you would need a different app.

Most reactions