What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Help with Gmail

ipadmikey

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I am having trouble editing my gmail contacts, if i switch to desktop view it only displays up to a contact beginning with letter the letter "c" there is no option to see the rest of the contacts past that it just cuts off. when the page first loaded it defaulted to a mobile style page and my contacts appeared differently, but there was a link at the very bottom of the screen that said desktop view. I clicked on that but it wouldnt allow me to see any more contacts than the letter"c". when i tried to co back to mobile view there was no more link at the bottom of the screen. I hope this post isnt confusing anyone.

I recently had a blackberry software corruption. It messed up my google contacts during a Google sync session. So i thought id check and correct my google contacts on my ipad but ran into the problem listed above

Most reactions

Latest posts