What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How to use iPad to access my google contact ?

make2012better

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi All

I need to access my google gmail contact from my iPad. When I use safari I log into gmail, I unable to view the contact tab. Hope some one can tell me how ? Or what app I can use for access the above.

Paul

OP
M

make2012better

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Yes I already sync using gmail install as exchange , but like to check how fast it will update to gmail server , that is why I need to use iPad access my gmail contact , not sure how to do it . Of cos I can use note book to check but prefer use iPad . Hope you can advise me how ?

DefBref

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
mobro.co
As long as you have a internet connection its pretty much instant when you add a contact on the ipad or via google.com.

OP
M

make2012better

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Yes this is suppose to be less then 1 minute, but I not getting update. That is why I need an app to check to confirm google contact already updated. As I am enter contact using iphone and I use android HP to view the contact. You have any idea ?

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
The only GMail Contacts page I've been able to get to work properly on the iPad in Safari is the HTML version of the site. It's ugly and awkward, but usable in a pinch.

When you visit GMail in Safari it always takes you to the mobile site. If you swipe to scroll to the bottom of the email list you will see links for the Desktop and HTML version. Choose the HTML version, then choose the Contacts from that page. Once there you can Add to Home Screen for an icon, or save the bookmark for a quick link back.

They really should add a mobile Contacts page to match the mobile GMail site.

OP
M

make2012better

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Ya. I got it , now I can view contact using my iPad. Many thank.

Most reactions

Latest posts