What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Help with game crashing

dekelder

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi guys I brought Lego Harry potter via the app store and it is crashing at a particular point, my question is how do you get assistance from the app store have tried to go to app support on the page but it says flash required and apple won't let me instal flash only had my iPad since Xmas and this is the first issue I have had so any help would be much appreciated

Thanks in advance

Kerry

MrLuke

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Have you tried turning your iPad off and then back on as this can some times fix problematic areas. If that hasn't worked try resetting it. Do this by holding the power and home key till the screen turns off, the turn your iPad back on like normal. If that doesn't work either, let me know what stage/level you're stuck on as I've completed the game but haven't used it since the most recent update and it could be a problem with the game as a whole rather than just the game on your device. Good luck :).

Proud owner of a 32GB wifi iPad2 iOS5.

OP
D

dekelder

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks mr Luke worked a treat now I am off to save sirius lol.

Seriously thank you very much for such a quick response

Kerr

MrLuke

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Not a problem, it's what I'm here for and I'm just glad it was an easy fix. For future reference its always worth doing a reset like i told you if something on your ipad isn't working as expected. This nearly always solves the issue. Good luck with saving him!

Proud owner of a 32GB wifi iPad2 iOS5.

Most reactions

Latest posts