What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Help with a DVD conversion to IPad

binsey12

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have Aiseesoft DVD to Ipad software. Downloaded one film easy, 2nd film came up with 99 chapters tried to convert but only did half the film coverted. I guess I could merge all of them but the download would take for ever! Looking through the chapters looks like they are all scrambled. Is this something to do with the copyright on the film or is it a simple fix?

D

dvdcatalyst

I have Aiseesoft DVD to Ipad software. Downloaded one film easy, 2nd film came up with 99 chapters tried to convert but only did half the film coverted. I guess I could merge all of them but the download would take for ever! Looking through the chapters looks like they are all scrambled. Is this something to do with the copyright on the film or is it a simple fix?

Did you try contacting Aiseesoft for support?

If you purchased the app for $30, you should be able to contact them and get support for the product you purchased.

Purchase Benefits:
Protect users' personal information. Your privacy is a priority at Aiseesoft.
Guarantee lifetime free update for the software you purchase.
Provide 7*24 online email support service: [email protected]

OP
B

binsey12

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks for this I have emailed them. I was told by a friend that the film may need encrypting first

D

dvdcatalyst

Thanks for this I have emailed them. I was told by a friend that the film may need encrypting first

If you paid $30 for the app, it should convert the DVD without having to use a different application first.

It is not my place to provide support for a competing company, but you might want to try and play the DVD on your computer using Windows Media Player, and use that to determine which track is actually the movie.

This guide, one for my own software, should help:

DVD Catalyst 4 : non-standard DVD protection popup | Tools4Movies | DVD Catalyst 4

OP
B

binsey12

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Yes I did, perhaps its something I should have done in the first place but I deleted it and reinstalled it.

Thanks for all the replys

Most reactions

Latest posts