What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Help viewing Photo

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi all,

I got a 16gb wifi ipad2. I don't want the photos to be imported into the ipad. I have my photos in my external hard drive connected to my macbook. I also have pics on picasaweb.

Now can I view these pics without having them on my ipad. I want to show it to my friends and want it be able to use the photoframe or atleast show those pics in good quality how it shows up in the photo apps.

Is there any way to do this.

OP

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Is there any free app. Also, to use the picture frame on the ipad2 I have to have pics in the photo apps correct? There is no other way around this?

Reaction score
At far as I know, is there no free app which let's you access Picasa webalbums.

And for your second question, yes, only images inside the Photos app will be shown by the iPad's Picture Frame. If the apps are not stored there, then you would have to use a third-party app to display them.

Most reactions

Latest posts