What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

photos

deank

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Using the photo slide show on my Ipad2- How come I can delete some photos, but others I do not get the option to delete, +/or the delete button is red and they won't delete. I have many duplicates.
I also need advice on how to move the pics around in photo. I have tried going through my PC, not an apple and arrange them that way, but they still show in sequence of date taken.

Any thoughts, some say it can not be done, unless you have an Apple with Iphoto on it.

Thanks,
KJD

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Only photos that were not synchronised with your PC can be deleted on the iPad - for example those received by email. Any that were synchronised with your PC have to be deleted (or moved) on the PC first and then the iPad resynchronised. Of course, as always, there are third-party apps that do not suffer from this restriction.

Tim

Most reactions

Latest posts