What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Help! Unable to send emails

frenz53

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi,
Would be grateful if someone could provide me some help here.
I'm using a iPad2. I used to be able to send and receive emails with no problem until I was outstationed for a week at hong kong. I was still able to send and receive mails on day 1 then afterwhich, I can only receive mails and is unable to send out emails. Now I'm back in my own country but still unable to send emails out. Only able to receive emails. It prompts "Cannot Send Mail. The recipient "[email protected]" was rejected by the server." What should I do?

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
My recommendation is to delete and re-add the account.

You you can dig into the account's advanced settings and see if SSL is turned off. Turning it on sometimes helps.

apple2011

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Firstly,turn the ipad off,press and hold the Sleep/Wake button until the Apple logo appears, then drag the slider.
Give it a minute to shut down, then press and hold the Sleep/Wake button until the Apple logo appears.(it may take some minute longer than usual)
Try to send the email again,if it still does not work,do as follows.
Check other STMP service,go to option "setting"->"Mail, Contacts, Calendars”> Your mail account> SMTP> “Primary Server”. Then put in the account user name and the code as well...
Hope it will be work then.

Most reactions