What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Help figuring out who makes this speaker

desperado462

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I bought this speaker at Walmart for under $10 a few weeks ago. It says SAKAR on a small sticker but that is the only markings. I can not find it anywhere and is not at the store anymore. SAKAR's website doesn't show it. It has fantastic sound for a cheap speaker and is rechargeable. Anyone know where it may be sold now or what the name of it is?

Attachments

• speaker.JPG
    speaker.JPG
    804.1 KB · Views: 2,252
Last edited:

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Couldn't find anything.

Looking over SAKAR, they look like the kind of company that makes a couple runs of cheap electronics, mostly toy realted, then moves on. I kind of doubt you'll find that speaker again, though you might find a similar one sometime.

$10 is crazy cheap, so I'm guessing it's neither rechargable nor Bluetooth?

OP
D

desperado462

iPF Noob
Reaction score
It actually is both rechargeable AND bluetooth! The sound quality is GREAT for what it is..very loud..crisp and clear...and I had never seen it before..they had a big pallet of them and I grabbed one as it was $9.98 or something...

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
It actually is both rechargeable AND bluetooth! The sound quality is GREAT for what it is..very loud..crisp and clear...and I had never seen it before..they had a big pallet of them and I grabbed one as it was $9.98 or something...
Looks like you got a fantastic deal, there. I guess everybody else had the same idea. The store may only have received the one pallet of those speakers, explaining why there were none left when you went back.

giradman

iPad Fan
Reaction score

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
The name difference could be explained if the actual manufacturer who makes these speakers, does so for more than one brand.

Most reactions

Latest posts