What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Help converting mkv blu-ray flac to ipad

Pasta Sauce

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi All,

I've tried several times to convert some anime blu-ray flac files to an ipad format that is of good quality.

I managed to convert 1 file, but forgot the settings. :(
i know it was with format factory,

All to Mobile Device > MP4 HD AVC(H264) 1280x720 Wide Screen

The most common error i get, is that the video plays out way too fast and is out of sync with the audio. i.e. the video speeds by, the audio plays but the clip is over very quickly.

Any idea what setting i am configuring wrong ?

OP
P

Pasta Sauce

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have read some of the guides here, with them mentioning to keep video frame rates to default, bitrates to default etc. I've done that, but the problem that the video plays out way too fast and is out of sync with the audio. i.e. the video speeds by, the audio plays but the clip is over very quickly.

If i missed the answer somewhere, please do let me know and i'll go back and find it. Thanks

airwake

iPF Noob
Reaction score
+1 for the handbreak app. I use it for all my movies to convert them to 720p for my apple tv2 and those files sync no problem with my iphone4 and ipad2.

Most reactions

Latest posts