What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Help! Can't Find Kitten Game App?

ToSusieQ

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I hope I have the right area for this question, my apologies if I've goofed!:D

I was adding apps like a "mad woman knitting" & I noticed an app for a game regarding, something along the lines of a kitten or kittens having to be kept in a box & the last bit of info. I saw said to be careful as the kitten(s) only had 9 lives & I guess after that the game is over.

As I was looking for something different & before I could get to the kitten game app it was gone. I completed what I selected & intended returning, entering letters along the same lines as before, thinking this would bring back the first screen with the kitten info. but it didn't!

I have tried everything I know to try to search for this app but as yet I don't know enough to find it & I'm getting mad with myself for being so stupid!

Does any kind person know of either how I might go about finding "that darn cat" (my apologies for using that last un-funny bit!) or, fingers crossed, the name of this kitten game app I'm looking for?

I would appreciate any & all help & hope I can find it so I can stop thinking of it!

Many thanks.
Susie:confused:

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm surprised that some of our cat-loving Members haven't been able to help here - I've had a look, but I can't find the game that you're referring to.

Maybe 'bumping' your post will help

Tim

Most reactions

Latest posts