What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Game App Developers - how often do you put out updates?

futbolrat

iPF Noob
Reaction score
i All,

Sorry if this it the wrong forum to post to - I'm new here...I think there is a game apps forum too, but i couldn't find it yet!

I'm trying to find a "rule of thumb" regarding frequency of updates for bug fixes, feature improvements, etc for game apps.

Does anyone know if there is a standard timeline that game devs use for updates? weekly? monthly? quarterly? As needed? HELP!

It seems like I get an upgrade a day sometimes for my utility apps, but I don't think that should be the case for game apps...

Any suggestions, recommendations, research or citations from the web would be really appreciated!

My company's first game app launches tomorrow, so I'm trying to get ahead of the curve to explain to my bosses about why we should not put out an update each day.

Thanks in advance!

Laura

:):ipad-front:

Dannyboy85

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Depends on what all new features you have to add... When more content is available. What bug fixes you need to add....

Most reactions

Latest posts