What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Help! Apps install problem

NeonAngel

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have looked far and wide and cant seem to find a solution to this problem.

A few days ago i tried installing about 15 apps all at once via the 'purchase' section of the app store. I got a new ipad and was trying to install all my previously owned apps.

Now the problem is this, a few mins into installing my wifi cut off. When i connected it again I got a message that my 15 apps could not download so i had a choice of 'retry' or 'cancel'. I chose cancel. I decided to re-download later.

This morning i go into my purchase history in the app store and all the apps i had previously tried to install have "installing" next to the them instead of giving me the option to actually 'install'. The apps AREN'T installing. They are not showing up on my ipad screen (yes i swiped to make sure).....about 14 apps have this problem. I dont want to reset my whole ipad as i have a few gigs of apps on there that i dont want to re-install. I would appreciate any help please!

OP
N

NeonAngel

iPF Noob
Reaction score
ok, i solved this by resetting my password...thanks anyway

Most reactions