What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hello

cheroo

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I am a new user and am awaiting my first ipad2. I ordered mine on 3/18 after trying to find one in stores. My delivery date is April 26. I am alittle anoyed that apple is so backed up in the US. I am hoping that the delays will bring a better functioning device. Thank you for this forum as it has been informative even before I have my ipad. I am glad to know that I will have feedback if problems ensue.
Future ipad 2 owner.

Demandarin

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Welcome to the club. Great info can be found here on this forum. You will learn thing you never knew your iPad could do ;-)

Sent From IPF app, if u need to know about the wonders of Jailbrake, inbox me!

SweetPoison

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I am a new user and am awaiting my first ipad2. I ordered mine on 3/18 after trying to find one in stores. My delivery date is April 26. I am alittle anoyed that apple is so backed up in the US. I am hoping that the delays will bring a better functioning device. Thank you for this forum as it has been informative even before I have my ipad. I am glad to know that I will have feedback if problems ensue.
Future ipad 2 owner.

Welcome! That date will be here in no time! It might even arrive earlier too ~ I have seen that happen to quite a few.

Most reactions

Latest posts