What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hello

Quazie

iPF Noob
Reaction score
hi everyone,

have signed up as im seriously considering getting myself a pad.

personally think i will get the ipad1 for the Ă‚ÂŁ100 cheaper as to me the ipad 2 doesnt offer too much more.

also could anyone tell me will the ipad1 have the exact same software as the ipad2?

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Good to hear from you. You’ll find a whole bunch of iPad enthusiasts in this Forum who are only too willing to help other iPad owners and to hear of their experiences. Don’t be afraid to post any questions you may have or use the ‘Search’ button near the top of the Forum web page. I usually find I discover one new interesting and useful piece of information about my iPad every day - and often not even what I was looking for!!

Regarding specific software for the iPad2, this has been a subject of some speculation on the Forum postings. I think the concensus is that there will emerge software that, at the very least, has been optimised to take advantage of the iPad2's higher performance and faster graphics. Whether this will take the form of a separate 'iPad2' listing in the App Store is not known, but it's clear that there might be games or video applications that would run on the iPad2 because of its better performance, but not on the iPad1. But it's too early to be sure about this yet with any degree of certainty.

Hope to hear from you soon with your thoughts about the iPad.

Have fun and enjoy your iPad when you decide which one to get.

Tim
Scotland

OP
Q

Quazie

iPF Noob
Reaction score
thanks for that tim :)
i will let you know when i do get one, which will probabley be monday

Most reactions

Latest posts