What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Introduction

asis108

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I own an iPad here in India, Mumbai. Soon after it was launched, I went & bought it. It was about a year after it was launched in the US. A few months after I bought it, the iPad2 was launched in the US & surprisingly, in India too soon after. Since I had not even got myself familiar with the iPad1, I didn't go for the iPad2. Besides, it was hardly much different from the iPod 4th Gen which I too have.

I am happy with all the iPhones, iPods & now ipad1 that I have. My only big mistake was when I upgraded my iPhone 3G to the 4.2.1. It spoilt its performance to such an extent that I was truly regretting ever having bought an iPhone. The other thing I am scared of is "upgrading" on the first day any of the upgrades are launched. I first make sure what people in the Apple forum are saying about it, before I upgrade any of the devices. Sometimes the software has a bug & leaves me with a USB pointing to iTunes sign. Hours of frustration & the some help comes. I am not a computer person & often don't understand the steps which I am asked to follow! Many a times I had this hollow feeling in my belly - I ve lost a good phone! Not my fault! Never again will I try and upgrade O God! Please help me get back my phone this once! But over & over again I fall for this "upgrade" ..... & I can't believe myself when I realize that the purpose of joining this forum is mainly to know when is the iOS5 coming?

Forgive me, I know there are no greater fools than I, but I love all my Apple devices & God knows why! Unfortunately, here in India there are no official Apple Service points for iPhones. There are for laptops & desktops.

I wish every forum member a very happy life .... and look forward to reading a lot of what you people write.

asis108

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Good to hear from you. You’ll find a whole bunch of iPad enthusiasts in this Forum who are only too willing to help other iPad owners and to hear of their experiences. Don’t be afraid to post any questions you may have or use the ‘Search’ button near the top of the Forum web page. I usually find I discover one new interesting and useful piece of information about my iPad every day - and often not even what I was looking for!!

Hope to hear from you soon with your thoughts about the iPad.

Have fun and enjoy your iPad

If you don’t already have it you can download a copy of the iPad manual for free.

Apple - Support - Manuals

Please read the rules too!!

http://www.ipadforums.net/forum-rules-help-info/2119-forum-rules-everybody-please-read.html

Tim
Scotland

OP
A

asis108

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks Tim. Am looking forward to everything in this forum. I own an iPod4G too ... any forums for that?

Reaction score
That should be a great 1 stop forum shop for those with multiple Apple devices.
The Android version is very well run as well, like this one, and is a nice place if you are looking to go another device but in the same platform.

Support Our Troops!!
This post was Tapatalk approved. Sent from an Incredible phone

Most reactions

Latest posts