What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hello!

Hasty

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Welcome to the forums.

Any particular reason you can't access a local AppStore?

OP
B

bipa517

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Welcome to the forums.

Any particular reason you can't access a local AppStore?

Well, there's no iTunes store in Bangladesh and I had to borrow my sister's address in the US to get an account and download even free apps. Also I couldn't use my credit with her US postal code. So a big hassle for us, in this part of the world. But still managing and still loving it more everyday :)

istiaque

iPF Noob
Reaction score
bipa517 said:
Well, there's no iTunes store in Bangladesh and I had to borrow my sister's address in the US to get an account and download even free apps. Also I couldn't use my credit with her US postal code. So a big hassle for us, in this part of the world. But still managing and still loving it more everyday :)

You can go to Gadgets & Gear @ Bashundhara city and can buy apple gift voucher for different amount and can redeem you voucher with your iTunes account and can buy paid apps. If you need any help creating your iTunes account in BD, I can help you over the phone.

leelai

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
istiaque said:
You can go to Gadgets & Gear @ Bashundhara city and can buy apple gift voucher for different amount and can redeem you voucher with your iTunes account and can buy paid apps. If you need any help creating your iTunes account in BD, I can help you over the phone.

So nice of you to help here, but you may not have noticed this is a very old thread. ;)

Most reactions

Latest posts