What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hello.

HayzBCFC

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hello, I am Hayley, from South Wales. I love football, photography and animals. I have an iPad 3, an iPad Air 2, and an iPhone 5. (I also have iPod Touch first gen, and an iPod Nano.)

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Hello and welcome to iPad Forums, Hayley! We're glad to have you here and will do our best to help with any questions or problems you may have.

The OB

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum Hayley. Ya got Apple stuff? You're surely in the right place:) Keep the posts coming. Oh and photos too.
Andrew

Sent from my iPad Air2 using Tapatalk

giradman

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Hi Hayley - welcome to the forum! :) BTW - what do you mean by 'football' (rugby, soccer?) - completely different sport here in the USA - ;) Dave

OP
HayzBCFC

HayzBCFC

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum Hayley. Ya got Apple stuff? You're surely in the right place:) Keep the posts coming. Oh and photos too.
Andrew

Sent from my iPad Air2 using Tapatalk

Yes, most of my Apple stuff gets relegated to the parrot, he love listening to music, when I am not home/at night and thought it was only fair to pass it down to him, when I got my iPhone. I surprised how my Nano, has lasted so long, don't think I could cope with the 8GB of music now though. Haha. The thought of it is making me shudder :D

Hi Hayley - welcome to the forum! :) BTW - what do you mean by 'football' (rugby, soccer?) - completely different sport here in the USA - ;) Dave

It's soccer, where I live a lot of people love rugby, but I am not really a fan of the sport. Give me a foot ball any day haha.

Thanks for the welcome everyone.

Most reactions

Latest posts