What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hello

PadCat

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi All,

I have just joined here after trading in my 1st gen iPad for the new Air. This has been a good resource to catch up on all the changes since the iPad 1! Nice to meet you.

Samana

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Welcome to IPF! It looks like a lot of people are going for the new Air... I'm going for it too once I get more money.

OP
P

PadCat

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks, guys! I am going through iPad withdrawal, though....My husband and I traded in our two Gen 1s at the great Target $200 trade in offer and since all Targets around me are sold out of the Air, I bought two on Target's online store. It was in stock when I bought it, but now they tell me they are back ordered, and I may have to wait til Dec. 2-18 for delivery!! That's crazy in this day and age! Patience is not one of my virtues.....but I have to wait because it will be more difficult to run around to different Targets to find 2 Airs.....argh.

Samana

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks, guys! I am going through iPad withdrawal, though....My husband and I traded in our two Gen 1s at the great Target $200 trade in offer and since all Targets around me are sold out of the Air, I bought two on Target's online store. It was in stock when I bought it, but now they tell me they are back ordered, and I may have to wait til Dec. 2-18 for delivery!! That's crazy in this day and age! Patience is not one of my virtues.....but I have to wait because it will be more difficult to run around to different Targets to find 2 Airs.....argh.

Aww, that sucks!

Most reactions

Latest posts